We look forward to meeting you and your furbaby!
To attend Ari&Me Doggy Daycare your pup must:
Be fully vaccinated – Current C5 vaccination including kennel cough
Be flea & wormed treated
Be desexed if over 7 months old (Unless a written exemption from vet is provided).
Be social and not display aggressive behaviour towards other dogs and people.
How to get started:
1. Complete the online enrolment form below and provide your dog’s vaccination certificate and sterilisation certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org (a photo is fine)
2. Read and Sign the Agreement and Waiver form, this can be provided at the time you drop off your pup or emailed to email@example.com
3. Wait for us to be in touch. We will ask any additional questions if required or go ahead and book your dog in for their trail day
4. It is important on your dog’s first day to be as early as possible, so they enter the daycare while its still relatively quiet.
5. You or an emergency contact must be available on this day to pick up your dog within an hours warning if we deem that they are too stressed or not suitable for daycare.
6. Otherwise, if all is going well, we will let your pup enjoy an entire day of daycare and you can collect them by 6:30pm.
**Please note if your dog successfully completes a full day at daycare payment will be expected at collection. If your dog is not coping well and is asked to be collected early, there will be no charge for the time they have spent at Ari&Me.**